Electronics Recycling for Businesses
Kane County holds a contract with
eWorks Electronics Services*, a certified and registered responsible recycler, for the collection events and the Recycling Centers. As an added service they allow for delivery of business electronics to the Recycling Centers in Kane County.
For large volumes, ongoing quantities, or specific documentation requirements, you may contact eWorks (217-364-7472) for a customized quote and service program options. For one-time drop offs, please see the guidelines below.
Guidelines for Delivery to Recycling Centers:
- Up to 2 pallets worth can be delivered without prior notice.
- Anything more than 2 pallets will require that you call to make an appointment (217-364-7472).
- Identify yourself as a business (for tracking purposes) at the time of delivery (bring a business card or a tax ID #).
- You will pay the same cost for TVs and Monitors as residents do: TVs and Monitors co st $25 (under 21" measured diagonally) or $35 (21" or over). All other items are FREE to drop off.
- Businesses can pay with a credit card at the time of delivery.
- If certificate of recycling, data destruction, or an audit report is required, please contact eWorks in advance of delivery (217-364-7472) to make arrangements for documentation.
- See here for Recycling Center locations.
Businesses may contact any recycling company registered with the Illinois EPA, including these local firms to assist in your ongoing electronics recycling needs:
The information above is provided as a service to residents and is updated intermittently or when changes are brought to our attention. Inclusion in this list is not an endorsement of any of these companies, nor has the County purposely excluded any parties that provide such services.