PLEASE DO NOT PLACE PLASTIC BAGS IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD RECYCLING BINS!
Plastic bags and film are recyclable, but only at grocery store drop-boxes. Check your local store for their drop-box and to verify acceptable materials. Please visit www.plasticbagrecycling.org for more information.
Please Recycle only plastic bags that are clean, dry and empty:
Do NOT Recycle:
- Grocery bags
- Retail bags (hard plastic and string handles removed)
- Paper towel and toilet paper plastic wrap
- Plastic newspaper bags
- Plastic dry cleaning bags
- Ziploc bags (clean, dry, empty bags only & cut the zip strip off)
- All clean, clear bread bags labeled with a #2 or #4
The following are considered contaminants and could jeopardize recycling programs.
- NO receipts, deli stickers, or cling wrap
- NO frozen food bags
- NO other bags or films