Kane County Recycles Annual Green Guide
This annual guide is full of information on everything you can recycle in Kane County and when and where.
IMPORTANT: Please refer to the website for the most updated information, especially regarding electronics recycling.
You can obtain a copy or copies in these ways:
1. E-mail list.
Sign up on the e-mail list to receive an electronic copy direct to your inbox upon publication each January. Note: If you sign up after the first of the year, you may not receive a copy until the following year when the guide comes out.
2. Download a Printable PDF.
Download a copy here by clicking on the image on the top right of this page.
Please refer to the website for the most updated information, especially after mid-year.
3. Paper Copy Mailing List.
E-mail the Kane County Recycling Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the mailing list to receive a copy (or a number of copies) each year, mailed directly to your home or business. Include your full name, full address, and how many copies you would like each year.
4. Pick up a paper copy (after Jan 21st) from:
• Public locations throughout the county.
If you would like to be a pick up point for the guide, let us know. We can deliver quantities to you directly.
• Recycling Events at 540 S Randall Rd. in St. Charles, on scheduled dates.
• Recycling Office located in the Kane County Government Center, Building A, 719 Batavia Ave., Geneva, IL 60134. First floor, south end of hall, Room # 109.