Event Location: 540 S Randall Road, St. Charles, IL 60174 (unless otherwise specified below)
8am-12 noon (unless otherwise specified below)
2021 Dates (for details on Accepted Materials see below links)
- April 10 - Electronics, Clothes, Books
- April 24 - Document Shredding Event
- May 8 - Electronics, Clothes, Books & Paint
- June 5 - Special Hazardous Waste Event (@ 309 N River St., Aurora, from 8am-3pm)
- June 26 - Document Shredding Event
- July 10 - Extravaganza: Electronics, Clothes, Books, Paint, Bikes, Scrap Metal, Foam, and more
(NO SHREDDING at this July event)
- September 11 - Electronics, Clothes, Books & Paint
- October 23 - Document Shredding Event
- November 6 - Pumpkin Composting (@ Pushing the Envelope Farm, 1700 Averill Rd., Geneva, from 9am-12 noon)
Click for details on materials accepted on certain dates listed above.Costs: Monitors
(all types, flat screen or glass tube) and TVs/Televisions
(all types, all ages, flat screen or glass tube) do have a cost to recycle them at both the events and the Recycling Centers. All other electronics are free to drop off.
- $25 fee for screens under 21 inches (measured diagonally)
- $35 fee for screens 21 inches or over (measured diagonally)
- Pay online in advance HERE or pay at site with exact cash or card.
Subject to Change: Please always check back here before all one-day events to confirm details, as they are subject to change. Thank you for your understanding.
COVID-19 Rules of Use:
- Please wear your mask.
- Materials must be in the hatchback area or trunk of the vehicle.
- Residents will remain in the vehicle; site staff will unload for you.
- Read the Safety Rules for Residents/Attendees and follow them please.