Event Location: 540 S Randall Road, St. Charles, IL 60174 (unless otherwise specified below)
8am-12 noon (unless otherwise specified below)
2021 Dates (for details on Accepted Materials see below links)
- September 11 - Electronics, Clothes, Books, Latex Paint, aerosol products, & small propane canisters. See below for costs that apply to some materials.
- October 23 - Document Shredding Event DETAILS
- November 6 - Pumpkin Composting (@ Pushing the Envelope Farm, 1700 Averill Rd., Geneva, from 9am-12 noon)
Click for details on materials accepted on certain dates listed above.Costs:
- Monitors (all types, flat screen or glass tube) and
- TVs/Televisions (all types, all ages, flat screen or glass tube) do have a cost to recycle them at both the events and the Recycling Centers. All other electronics are free to drop off.
- $25 fee for screens under 21 inches (measured diagonally)
- $35 fee for screens 21 inches or over (measured diagonally)
- Pay online in advance HERE or pay at site with exact cash or card.
- Paint, aerosol products, & small propane tanks:
1 Quart – $1 each
1 Gallon – $3 each
2 Gallon – $5 each
5 Gallon – $15 each
Aerosol Products - $1 each
Small camp-size propane canisters - $3 each
Subject to Change: Please always check back here before all one-day events to confirm details, as they are subject to change. Thank you for your understanding.